Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I got something shiny and new today!

I was so very excited when there was a ring at my doorbell and I opened it to discover a hot guy plumber holding a box containing a shiny new diamond ring faucet.  In all seriousness, you would think somebody had brought me a shiny new piece of jewelry.  I could hardly contain my excitement!!  It's shiny (stainless), and pretty much looks alot like a new version of our old one would.  Did that make any sense?

[caption id="attachment_336" align="aligncenter" width="250" caption="For me? It's not even my birthday yet!"][/caption]

I may have to consider getting on tranquilizers should we ever replace our washer/dryer set.  I don't know if my heart could take all that excitement!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some Comment Love!