Monday, August 22, 2011

For Moms and Dads with Kids in Diapers!



I stumbled upon this invention while skimming around the internet looking for some Blog Hopsto participate in.  It's called the Bobee Diaper Changing Station.  I think it's a great idea...just to have everything right there at your fingertips.  This would be awesome for childcare centers too...although you'd probably have to have several (like one for each kid, or at least one for each size diaper?)  Anyhow, they can be decorated with the stickers they come with and they look super cute!  Inspired by Savannah is giving away one of these great items here and as of today, it's a really LOW entry giveaway (for those of you who are bad at math, low entries = better odds of winning!!)  I recently won another giveaway that was low entry, and I never win anything!  So, if I can do it so can you!

You gotta hurry though--this giveaway ends August 29, 2011 at 11:59 pm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some Comment Love!