Thursday, January 5, 2012

Back into an old (or new) routine

It's been quite some time since I last posted on this blog.  My husband was home for most of the month of December, and I made a vow to not spend any time on the computer while he was home, unless I absolutely had to.  Now that he's gone again, and I've had a couple of days to get settled back in at home after our holiday travels, I'm working my way back into it.

With the start of the new year, I tend to feel a need to clear out the clutter.  Usually just putting away the Christmas tree and decorations aren't enough.  All the fake pine needles have to be vacuumed up, and the glitter needs to be wiped away.  During that process, I'm usually pulling out furniture to vacuum and dust behind.  It's a snowball effect.  Once I pull out the furniture, I find piles of dust bunnies (translate: cat and dog hair that has migrated under and behind all the furniture in this house) that need to be cleaned up.  Once that's done, I look at where the furniture is placed and usually end up rearranging something.  Today was no different!  It's a workout pushing furniture around the house!  Lucky for me, I had a big helper today.  He (yes, I said HE!) loves to vacuum.  He is pretty entertaining when he does it too!  Check it out and see for yourself!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some Comment Love!