Monday, September 12, 2011

The First Year in Photos

When I look back at all the photos I've taken of Tristan over the past 11 months, I wonder how I'm ever going to get his baby book done.  I've started, but I've been really slow about it.  I think I might be up to his 2 week birthday so far, but not much further along than that.


I recently found these great Photo Books from Shutterfly while I was there ordering Prints from my graduation in May.  With their new Custom Path, you can personalize your photo book, incorporating up to 1000 pictures!!  For those of you that don't want to get so detailed with your photos, they still have the Simple Path books that come with pre-set backgrounds and layouts, and allow up to 400 of your photos to be incorporated.  Since I have so many photos of Tristan, the Custom Path is perfect for me.  I can't think of a better way to commemorate his first year of life than to put it into one of these Photo Books.  They're available in five sizes (5x7, 7x9, 8x8, 8x11, 12x12), and prices start at just $12.99.  The best part is that even the covers are customizable, including the spines.  I'm sure my parents and in-laws would love to have one of these for each of their grandchildren.  (Sssshhh...it's supposed to be a Christmas surprise!)

Speaking of Christmas, don't forget to check out Shutterfly's great selection of Christmas Cards while you're there.  They have over 800 templates, just waiting for your personal photos and message.  We did a family photo card last year, and will be doing them again this year.  They're a great way to ensure all your friends and family get a recent family photo or photos of your children, without the added expense of having to buy frames and wrapping paper to gift them all in.  Ok, so I'm a little "thrifty", but with all the money I've saved, I can afford to get some personalized invitations for the little guy's birthday, and thank you cards for afterwards!

I better get going!  I've got lots of pictures to upload so I can get this photo book done before Tristan's birthday!  It's less than 4 weeks away now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some Comment Love!