I've been wanting to do this for awhile now. I'm in dire need of getting on some sort of a schedule with my blogging and sticking to it. Blogging is my therapy. I really want to get back to that-the flow of thoughts from my brain to the screen. I've gotten a little lost in this world, dabbling in the giveaways and product reviews a little. I've decided that those really aren't for me. I'm not interested in selling out. However, I have made some commitments that I must stick with, so there will be a couple more giveaways before I can completely move on from those. Anyhow, on to a little more about this 30 day blog challenge. Since today is the 1st of November, I'm going to start this. Hopefully at the end of this month, you will all know a little more about me (whether you care to or not!), and perhaps some of you will share my blog with others. Here is a list of what's to come in the next 30 days!
Day 1: Introduce, recent picture of yourself, 15 interesting facts
Day 2: Meaning behind your blog name
Day 3: Your first love
Day 4: Your parents
Day 5: A song to match your mood
Day 6: A picture of something that makes you happy
Day 7: Favorite movies
Day 8: A place you've traveled to
Day 9: A favorite picture of your best friend
Day 10: Something you're afraid of
Day 11: Favorite tv shows
Day 12: Something you don't leave the house without
Day 13: Goals
Day 14: A picture of yourself from last year - how have you changed?
Day 15: Bible verse
Day 16: Dream house
Day 17: Something you're looking forward to
Day 18: Favorite Place to Eat
Day 19: Something you miss
Day 20: Nicknames
Day 21: Favorite Picture of yourself ALL TIME Why?
Day 22: What's in your purse?
Day 23: Favorite Movie
Day 24: Something you've learned
Day 25: Put your iPod on shuffle, first 10 songs
Day 26: Your Dream Wedding
Day 27: Original Photo of the city you live in
Day 28: Something that stresses you out
Day 29: 3 Wishes
Day 30: a picture of yourself this day and 5 good things that happened since you started the challenge
Since today is Day 1, I'll tell you a little bit about myself. My name is Kellie.
This is me:
Here's a few facts about myself.
1. I'm a natural redhead.
2. I'm a lefty.
3. I have 4 biological children. The older three were born in a hospital. My 4th was born at home.
4. I've been married twice.
5. I am a college graduate (although only recently - Class of 2011!!)
6. My parents are still married (they're great role models!).
7. I am a Christian.
8. I love to read.
9. Although when I was expecting my first child I was relieved she would be a girl, I can't imagine not having my three boys. I adore all my kids, but I believe boys are so much easier!
10. I'm an intactivist. If you're not sure what that is, ask me and I'll be glad to talk to you about it!
11. I consider myself somewhat of a lactivist also. Again, if you have no clue what that is, I can school you.
12. My older three kids go to public school, but I feel really strongly about homeschooling my youngest, when the time comes.
13. I have a VERY small group of true friends, but I honestly wouldn't have it any other way. Except I wish we lived closer.
14. My husband is my hero. He has sacrificed more for our family than I could ever have asked him to, but he did it all without being asked.
15. I'm a stay at home mom and I love it. I am so blessed to have the opportunity to be home and watch my youngest grow and learn each and every day.