Wednesday, November 2, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 2

Day 2 of the challenge is to tell you all about the meaning behind my blog name.
A Glimpse of My Life was named because I feel that you will all get a glimpse of my life by reading my posts. I try to keep things positive, because there's enough negativity in this world without me adding to it. However, nobody's life is all sunshine and roses all the time! This blog challenge is about getting back to my original plan with this blog. I don't think that product reviews and giveaways show you what I'm really about, nor are they actually enjoyable to read. It's time for me to get real and share the things that are really on my mind. Stay tuned...I'll try not to bore you to death!

To see the full list of the daily challenges, see this POST.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some Comment Love!