Tuesday, November 29, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 29

I can't believe this challenge is over tomorrow already. This month has literally raced by. Today I'm going to tell you about 3 wishes.



Wish #1 - I wish that all of my children will live each day knowing how much they are loved and cherished, and never have a doubt in their minds that I am thinking about them all the time.

Wish #2 - I wish for good health for myself and my family. I can't imagine having to deal with a medical crisis for any of my family members, especially my children.

Wish #3 - I wish for prosperity for my family and friends. Prosperity in the form of love, career, and health - I want us all to be happy, healthy and successful.

I know, these sound really cheesy. I thought about wishing for a big old diamond ring, but that just seemed REALLY shallow, so I had to get a little deeper with it. If you only had three wishes, what would YOU wish for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some Comment Love!