Monday, November 7, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 7

It's day 7 of the 30 day blog challenge.  Today I will share with you some of my favorite movies.

First up is my all time favorite movie - The Notebook.   I can remember watching this movie during my first marriage and dreaming that I would be able to find somebody one day who would love me as fiercely as Noah loved Allie.  As luck would have it, I found him just a couple of years later.  This movie is also the first movie I ever watched with my current husband.  On our first date, we were discussing our "favorites".  I asked him what his favorite movie was, and while expecting to hear a response like "The Terminator", instead I heard "The Notebook".  I was quite surprised, but pleasantly so.








Some other favorites of mine include

Yep, they all appear to be chick flicks.  I will say, All Good Things at least had some suspense and thrill to it.

To see the full list of the daily challenges, see this POST.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some Comment Love!