Friday, November 11, 2011

Photo Holiday Cards by TinyPrints

The Holiday season is upon us, which means it's time to start thinking about getting your Christmas cards ready to send out. I started thinking about the holiday card chore months ago. Since it's so difficult to get the whole family together all at once, we had our family photos taken back in April. It was one of those rare occasions where we were able to get all the kids together, as well as both my husband and I, in the same place at the same time. The year before, our family portraits were taken in July, with the full intent of using those shots in our holiday card. We also had separate portraits taken in October last year, then again this year, to celebrate the birth and then the 1st birthday of our son together. I like to incorporate more than one photo into our holiday cards, and Tiny Prints has so many different designs that the options are limitless.

Last year, I designed Tristan's birth announcement with a Christmas theme.



The card was gorgeous, the card stock was high quality, and we even got matching envelopes and address labels to compliment the card. Everybody remarked at what great quality cards they were. Most assumed that we had spent a fortune (which we had NOT!).

This year, since we don't have any babies to announce (darn it!), we'll just be doing a family card. Here are some of the templates that I like.







For a chic look, check out the Chic Carol in Black













For a fun look, I like the Creative Christmas: Tomato.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some Comment Love!