Saturday, November 26, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 26

Dream wedding. Really? You would think this would be an easy topic, since I've been married twice. My first wedding made me feel like a princess. Unfortunately, the frog that I married never did quite turn into that prince I was hoping for. The second time around, I was broke and I wasn't looking for a fairy tale wedding. It was kind of last minute, as we had originally planned to just get married by a justice of the peace at the local courthouse. At the last minute, we threw together a church wedding, minus all the flowers and big pretty dresses. My kids were there and my mom was there, so it worked. If I had it to do all over again, it would be my husband and I, our children, and a white sandy beach somewhere warm. Somewhere like this would be great:

Hilton Bora Bora Nui Resort & Spa





At this point, it would be more of a renewal of vows than a normal wedding, but I'm just glad that after the past four years of marriage that I would be more than willing to marry him all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some Comment Love!