Friday, November 18, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 18

Today I'm going to tell you about my favorite place to eat.  Those who know me well, know that on almost any given day I can be found at Panera Bread. I'm so addicted to their salads. For the longest time, I would always get the Chopped Chicken Cobb Salad.
For the longest time, I would always get the Chopped Chicken Cobb Salad. I tried it once, and I liked it, so I stuck with it.






Every now and again I'd get a turkey sandwich or their macaroni and cheese (which is SOOOO rich, but SOOOO tasty!), but I'm usually not very adventurous when it comes to trying new things.





One day I decided to try the Thai Chopped Chicken. It was delicious! I think I have a new favorite...until I try something else new off the menu!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some Comment Love!