Sunday, November 13, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 13

Today we're talking goals, and not the kind you score in soccer or hockey, unless that is a goal of yours.  Confused?  Yeah, me too.

One of my long range goals is to finish and publish a book.  I'm only on Chapter 2 (still...but I just started it a week or so ago), so maybe this won't be as long range as I think it will be.

Another goal of mine is to purchase a home with my husband.  I have been a homeowner before, but hubby and I have agreed to just rent a place until we are debt free.  We like the area we live in now, but we have been toying around with the idea of moving further south.  We'll see what happens.

The most important goal I have is to enjoy life to the fullest.  This would include enjoying every minute I have with my kids and my husband, and then learning to enjoy my time without them as well.  Every second counts.  Life is too short to spend even one second unhappy!

To see the full list of the daily challenges, see this POST.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some Comment Love!