Friday, November 4, 2011

Fitness Friday - Week 7

Welcome to Week 7 of Fitness Friday. Feel free to grab the button and link up with your Fitness Friday story. (Be sure to post a direct link to your fitness story!) I'd love to hear from you!

A Glimpse of My Life


Link up your Fitness Story and then scroll down to read about my week of Fitness!

This week started off with a bang! I made it to the gym and got an hour of cardio in on Monday morning. I was highly determined after sending my hubby back off to one of the 'stans. The whole month he was home, I didn't get in nearly as much exercise as I had hoped. We were so busy traveling and running errands and enjoying our time together that I neglected working out. Back to Monday - 30 min on treadmill, 30 min on elliptical, and 1 hour of strength training. Tuesday was an off day, and Wednesday I exercised by getting my house in order - vacuuming, dusting, mopping, etc. (and YES that counts as exercise in MY book). Thursday morning I took my son for a walk to our local park and we played for about 45 minutes before walking back (it's only about 1 mile each way to the park). This morning, I had planned to take a barre class again, but my sitter was sick, so I had to cancel the class. Instead of sitting around wishing I could be at barre class, I decided to pack up the little man and head to the gym. I got in 30 min on the elliptical (which surprisingly enough goes by really fast if you're watching the Real Housewives of Atlanta!), and then I did about an hour of strength training. I was happy to find that my time away from the gym hadn't put me back at square one. I felt alot stronger today, and the weights felt light. I was able to increase the weights on every machine I worked on, so that felt really good. Although tomorrow I might feel differently! I'd love to hear about your fitness goals for the week and whether you were able to meet them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some Comment Love!