Friday, November 11, 2011

Fitness Friday - Week 8

Welcome to Week 8 of Fitness Friday. Feel free to grab the button and link up with your Fitness Friday story. (Be sure to post a direct link to your fitness story!) I'd love to hear from you!

A Glimpse of My Life


I tried something a little different this week. I decided to take a walk over the causeway. It was kind of a cloudy morning, and I was worried that we would get rained on, but we lucked out! It was really windy on the way back though. The total distance of the walk was 5.2 miles (not bad), but the causeway made it more challenging with the hill up to the top. Here's a photo of the view from the top!
I missed Barre class last week, but fingers crossed I make it to Barre today! There hasn't been much in the way of fitness this week...my motivation was zapped out of me by this time change. I'm staying up way too late, and then waking up way too early by both the dogs (who don't care about the time change) and my son (again, who doesn't care about the time change). I'm hoping to get back on track starting with Barre!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some Comment Love!