Friday, November 25, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 25

It's Black Friday! Hope you're enjoying the great deals today. I won't be, since I'm traveling back to DC with the kids today, but I'm hoping to score some great deals on Cyber Monday!

Today I'm divulging the first 10 songs on my iPod when I press shuffle. This is kind of embarrassing, but keep in mind that I do have four children! I see two songs below that I actually listen to when given the choice! Comment below with your guesses of which two they are and I'll tell you if you're right. Click on the links below to go listen to the songs for yourself.

Big Time Rush - Halfway There

Taylor Swift - Back to December

Hellogoodbye - Here (In Your Arms)

Diddy - Dirty Money & Skylar Grey - Coming Home

Disturbed - Stricken

The Band Perry - If I Die Young

Disturbed - Decadence

Big Time Rush - Boyfriend

The Philadelphia Orchestra & Eugene Ormandy - Two Elegiac Melodies, Op. 34: II. the Last Spring

Tool - Lipan Conjuring

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some Comment Love!